Website Configuration Tools
January 27, 2023
- Covalent Technologies – Comanche is a free GUI for managing Apache web server configuration. Available for UNIX, Linux and Windows.
- Dnsupdate – An IP address update program for dynamic DNS updates as defined in RFC2136. It submits dynamic IP address update requests to a name server automatically. (Perl) (Linux)
- Dnsupdate – An IP address update program written in Perl for dynamic DNS updates as defined in RFC2136. It submits dynamic IP address update requests to a name server automatically.
- Ensim – Web hosting Software – Ensim provides server and site management software for hosting businesses. The Ensim Webappliance supports Windows, as well as Linux.
- Etrinix Corp. – Provides software development and hosting automation tools for the web hosting industry.
- HostingAccelerator for Windows – It is a scalable, flexible and high-performance hosting automation solution which allows service providers to control all aspects of their hosting environment through a single web-based console. Ability to manage Web(IIS), FTP, Mail, DNS, Statistics and Database services.
- HostingAccelerator – It is a hosting automation solution which allows service providers to manage IIS, DNS, FTP, Mail, Statistics and Database services through a single web-based interface.
- InsPanel – Hosting Control Panel For Windows – The InsPanel is a web-based hosting control panel. Suited for hosts looking for a scalable solution for their clients. Featuring support for Windows 2003, Cold Fusion MX, MS SQL, distributed mail and DNS and a multilingual interface among other features.
- PSoft – Webhosting Automation – PSoft is the creator of server control panels such as H-Sphere,Site Studio, FreeVPS and CP+.
- SwiftIS, Inc. – SwiftIS provides a suite of advanced Domain Name System (DNS) management application tools for ISPs, Domain Registrars and Enterprises that manage large numbers of domains.
- TkApache – Apache configuration tool written in tcl/tk designed to provide a simple, yet powerful GUI front-end.
- Tralliant Corp. – IP server middleware for shared hosting environments, enabling administration of services like IIS to be securely delegated to individual resource owners via web browsers.
- Webmin – A web-based interface for system administration for Unix. Setup user accounts, DNS, file sharing and the program is freeware.
- ZOMOS – Web Hosting Control Panel – Zomos Server Controls allow you to let server administrators, resellers and end users control virtually all aspects of web hosting.
- cPanel FAQ, How-To, and Scripts – The unofficial FAQ site for cPanel. Including many articles, howtos, and FAQs on the cPanel software, covering both server and site management.
- cPanel Gui – cPanelGui is a Windows client for management of web sites. Web hosts and webmasters using cpanel can also use cpanel Gui to manage their domains.
- cPanel – cPanel is the next generation site configuration and management software application. Supporting many operating systems while allowing endusers to control every aspect of their webhosting experience.
- isp4you – A flexible domain management tool for Internet Service Providers based on the Webmin control panel.