Prolific day today for leaks from Sony, and it is that presentations with all that entails in terms of media buzz approach. Although a little while ago we saw the confirmation of support for stylus in the Xperia Z Ultra, now it seems that the implementation of benchmarking AntuTu confirms a hardware powerful after passing a test to the new Sony device.
Remember that this Xperia Z Ultra will apparently come with a chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 MSM8974 2.2 GHz, so it is not surprising that the terminal has broken the record of AnTuTu with 32173 points.
Let us remember that the device could arise on June 25 in Germany, although the actual confirmation is to be seen in Paris on July 4.
Its specifications are the highest range, and although still are not confirmed, Here we have them we:
- Screen of 6.44 inches FullHD resolution. OptiContrast. Mobile Bravia Engine 2. Triluminos.
- 2 GB of RAM. 16 GB of internal storage expandable with microSD cards.
- Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 MSM8974 2.2 GHz. GPU Adreno 330.
- 8 megapixel camera are sensor Exmor RS. 2.2 front camera megapixels.
- Complete connectivity to LTE. NFC. Infrared port. WiFi. Bluetooth 4.0. Miracast. Port MHL.
- 3,000 mAh battery.
- Certification IP55/58.
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with Xperia UI.
- Dimensions of 179.2 x 92 x 6.5 mm and weighing 212 grams.