The tuna is a food of choice by the majority of the people, and the sweet potato is a source of carbohydrates that brings numerous health benefits. So we put together these two ingredients and this recipe is a delicious pie of tuna that you can do so at any time, for any meal of the day.
Wednesday is the day to chronicle and share with you more of a healthy recipe. This time I bring you a pie of tuna, a recipe typical of the Portuguese who always knows well and that helps on the days when ideas are scarce and time is limited.
For the preparation of the base of this recipe the sweet potato is indispensable, not only because it is a food loaded with nutrients, but also because it is preferable to potato normal.
HEALTHY RECIPE OF PIE TUNA
– Ingredients –
- 400g of sweet potato
- 300g of tuna to the natural or olive oil
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 red onion
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- 1 leek
- 1 garlic
- 1 egg
- Spices (onions, paprika, black pepper)
– Mode of preparation –
- Bake the sweet potatoes (cook the potatoes with the peel it will go with greater ease as it is boiled);
- Sauté with a drizzle of olive oil chopped garlic, sliced leeks and sliced onion slices;
- Add the tuna, the chopped parsley and the spices to the sautéed mixture;
- Peel and mash the sweet potatoes with the aid of a fork;
- In a tray/bowl to put in the oven, place the first layer of the pie, the sweet potato;
- Place the second layer, the tuna sautéed;
- Place the last layer of sweet potato;
- In a bowl, beat an egg with the aid of a fork;
- Drizzle the pie with the egg;
- Bake in the preheated oven at 180° for 20 minutes.
It has never been so easy to eat healthy and with taste. You can substitute the tuna for shredded chicken or even ground beef if you so prefer.
A rest of a good week!